Cityscape - Atlanta
A carpet tile designed for education, tertiary, corporate and commercial environments.
Stocked in NZ for quick dispatch, Cityscape Atlanta carpet tiles feature an EcoBac for lightweight install to protect installer's backs and ensure Declare certification.
Achieving Group 3 fire-rating means Cityscape Atlanta can also be used on the wall to ensure continuity and ease of design flowing from the floor onto the wall.*
A large design range with 10 shades and patterns, Cityscape is NZ stocked to ensure projects can be delivered in full and on time, in a design you want.
- NZ stock.
- Large design and shade range.
- Declare certified.
- Lighter on installers backs.
- 15-year limited warranty.
- NO bitumen layer.
- Exceeds NZ fire code.
- Group 3 fire-rating for use up to 1200mm high on walls in education environments.
Cityscape Atlanta is a commercially rated carpet tile collection that can be used in all office, commercial and education spaces. It is Declare certified and exceeds New Zealand standards.
*Group 3 fire-rating in accordance with ISO5660.1-2015 means Cityscape carpet tiles can be used up to 1200mm high on a wall in educational facilities in accordance with NZ Building Code.
Construction: Multi level loop
Face yarn: Solution dyed nylon 6
Overall Height: 6.1mm
Weight: 18 OZ/yd2
Flammability: Tested and exceeds the New Zealand flammability requirements
Tile Size: 500 x 500mm
Box Size: 5m2
- Technical data sheet
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance instructions
- Product brochure
- Fire safety certificates
Other test reports
- Nylon Carpet tile with EcoAce Backing Group 3_2.pdf
- 2020 - EN ISO 354 Sound Absorption Coefficient & EN ISO 10140 Impact Sound Insulation （Nylon EcoAce-Bac) (Scanned)_2.pdf
- Declare label VOXFLOR EcoAce-BacR exp 20221101_0.pdf
- 2018-ASTM C 518 Thermal Conductivity& thermal resistance_2.pdf
- Advance Flooring Product List Certificate June 2024.pdf