Cityscape - Detroit
A subtle geometric design that provides a seamless appearance.
A carpet tile designed for education, tertiary, corporate and commercial environments.
Stocked in NZ for quick dispatch, Cityscape Detroit carpet tiles feature an EcoBac for lightweight install to protect installer's backs and ensure Declare certification.
Achieving Group 3 fire-rating means Cityscape Detroit can also be used on the wall to ensure continuity and ease of design flowing from the floor onto the wall.*
A large design range with 10 shades and patterns, Cityscape is NZ stocked to ensure projects can be delivered in full and on time, in a design you want.
- NZ stock.
- Large design and shade range.
- Declare certified.
- Lighter on installers backs.
- 15-year limited warranty.
- NO bitumen layer.
- Exceeds NZ fire code.
- Group 3 fire-rating for use up to 1200mm high on walls in education environments.
Cityscape Detroit is a commercially rated carpet tile collection that can be used in all office, commercial and education spaces. It is Declare certified and exceeds New Zealand standards.
*Group 3 fire-rating in accordance with ISO5660.1-2015 means Cityscape carpet tiles can be used up to 1200mm high on a wall in educational facilities in accordance with NZ Building Code.
Construction: Multi-level loop construction
Fibre: Voxflor certified Nylon 6
Overall Height: 4mm±0.5mm
Traffic Classification: Class 11, Heavy Commercial
Anti-microbial: Ultra fresh (available)
Static Propensity: ≤3.5 kV (AATCC-134, GB/T18044-2008)
Flammability: Tested to ISO9239-1 achieving 8.0 kW/m2 in Critical Radiant Flux Fire test
Smoke Density: Passes (ASTM E 662, GB/T8627-1999)
- Technical data sheet
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance instructions
- Product brochure
- Fire safety certificates
Other test reports
- Nylon Carpet tile with EcoAce Backing Group 3_3.pdf
- 2020 - EN 13501 Fire Test (Nylon EcoAce-Bac)_3.pdf
- 2020 - EN ISO 354 Sound Absorption Coefficient & EN ISO 10140 Impact Sound Insulation （Nylon EcoAce-Bac) (Scanned)_0.pdf
- Declare label VOXFLOR EcoAce-BacR exp 20221101.pdf
- 2018-ASTM C 518 Thermal Conductivity& thermal resistance_3.pdf
- Advance Flooring Product List Certificate June 2024_0.pdf