View stocked colours here.
Tarasafe Ultra is a slip resistant vinyl for wet areas excluding shower areas, technology labs and science labs. A wear layer and deeply inlaid crystal particles, with coloured chips result in a decorative design. Reinforced with a fibreglass grid, Tarasafe Ultra is durable and safe.
Treated with SparClean surface treatment, a low maintenance cost effective solution providing extreme resistance from soiling and staining, adding life to the product and saving on cleaning costs.
- Crystal Inlay Technology which results in a brighter, cleaner surface with added sparkle
- High resistance to heavy traffic
- Dense concentration of deep inlaid anti-slip particles throughout the wear layer (R10 rating)
- SparClean® surface treatment for easy maintenance - save on cleaning costs
- Treated with Sanosol for anti-bacterial and anti-fungal treatment
- Carborundum FREE for ease of cutting and installation
- 100% recyclable & contains recycled materials
- Global GreenTag Level A certified
- Matte finish supports on-trend interior design
Tarasafe Ultra is recommended for use in heavy traffic applications where enhanced slip resistance, durability, hygiene and easy maintenance are required. It is suitable for most commercial and industrial areas.
Wear layer thickness: 0.85mm
Sheet width: 2000mm
Sheet length: 20m
Slip resistance (wet pendulum): P4
Slip resistance (oil/wet): R10
Surface treatment: SparClean
Warranty: 12 Years
- Technical data sheet
- Installation instructions
- Maintenance instructions
- Product brochure
- Fire safety certificates
- Info sheet
- Environmental Certification
- Other test reports