View stocked colours here.
Tarasafe Standard PUR, is a slip resistant safety vinyl floorcovering, with a wear layer and deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles. Reinforced by a fibreglass grid and available in a sheet format, Tarasafe Standard with PUR surface treatment is durable and safe. PUR surface treatment improves the product performance in terms of stain resistance and durability, adding life to the product, and making it easier to clean.
Tarasafe Standard PUR is an ideal solution for heavy traffic applications where slip resistance, durability, hygiene and easy maintenance. Safety floor is suitable for wet areas, excluding shower recesses with an anti-slip rating of R10, P4.
- Dense concentration of deep inlaid anti-slip particles throughout the wear layer - permanent slip performance of R10, P4
- No carborundum making it easier to cut and handle
- Mineral crystal particles in a fresh colour palette
- 100% recyclable
- Global GreenTag Level A certified
- PUR surface treated for ease of cleaning
Tarasafe Standard PUR is recommended to be used in high-traffic areas where easy maintenance, anti-slip vinyl is required. This could be public bathrooms, school corridors, school bathrooms and grocery stores. Suitable for wet areas, excluding shower recesses. Use Tarasafe Ultra H2O in showers.
Wear layer thickness: 0.85mm
Sheet width: 2000mm
Sheet length: 20m
Slip resistance (wet pendulum): P4
Slip resistance (ramp): R10
Anti-bacterial activity: >99% inhibits growth
Warranty: 12 Years