100% polyamide wear layer, and a backing made out of 100% recycled materials, Dimension is an eco-friendly, hard wearing, light-weight, easy to install entry tile - monolithic or quarter turn installation.
The wear layer is constructed of 67% caster oil for a sustainable wear layer.
With noise reduction of 23dB and a patented production process ensuring the dimension of the module stays stable, even in fluctuating conditions; temperature, humidity etc.
Dimension only requires a small amount of fixing to the floor, and once removed, the glue isn't attached to the tile, for easy disposing of the tiles/shapes.
- Easy and variable installation
- Made of sustainable materials
- Dimensionally stable without heavy coating layer
- 100% polyamide
- Easy transport and installation
- Improved acoustics
- Can reduce indoor concentration of particle matter by 50% - suitable for allergy sufferers
- Large colour palette of 38 individual colours
- Easy customisation and logo options
- Large range of shapes for custom design
- 15 year limited warranty
Dimension is an ideal solution for high traffic and circulation areas, office spaces and breakout areas. It has a 5-year limited warranty.
Wear layer: 100% polyamide
Backing: Textile backing
Total weight: 1600 g/m²
Shapes: 500x500mm at widest points
Box size: 4m²
Wear resistance: Class 33
Impact sound insulation: 23 dB
Shape size: Standard shape sizes are 500x500mm at the widest point